O2 Ritz Manchester is a historic Grade II listed building located in the heart of the City Centre. The venue is well established on the international touring circuit is one of the best loved and most successful live music venues in the UK and has been one of the cornerstones of the thriving Manchester and wider North West music scene for almost a century.
The venue hosts a plethora of events, from up and coming bands first major tours to club night to hosting established festival headliners playing one off special shows.
A rare and unique opportunity has arisen for the General Manager position at the venue and as such we are looking for a highly capable, experienced and knowledge individual to take on the management of the venue. The ideal candidate should have experience of managing a major live music venue and be familiar with all aspects of venue management.
• To manage the Venue both efficiently and effectively ensuring that the diary is commercially maximised and all statutory duties are discharged.
• The importance of the O2 partnership in the venue is vital to the Company and must be respected and treated in a professional, positive and helpful manner at all times. This to be communicated to all staff in the venue
Strategy & Business Direction (Group)
• To contribute to the effective running of the business.
• To help evaluate potential new business opportunities.
• To contribute to planning and future strategy as required.
Posted on: 26/09/2019Categories: Music Industry Jobs