We are looking for a talented individual to join our creative and independent team. The main responsibilities of the role will be assisting various departments across the company including marketing, digital, production and A&R.
You should be highly motivated with a passion for music and culture, and of course the Mute roster.
The role requires you to be digitally confident, organised, detail orientated and able to adapt to new challenges quickly. This is an extremely exciting opportunity for a forward thinking individual to join a dynamic independent music company.
• Assisting marketing, international, press, promo and production department on daily activities
• Release schedule update and circulation
• Assisting A&R department on distributing audio, maintaining archives and general co-ordination
• Creation of label copy and meta-data
• Creation of sales notes/one sheets
• Collating sale figures
• Managing office stock, co-ordinating stock orders, mail outs and maintaining D2C stores
• Managing tour stock for artists/management
• Maintaining tour schedule + guest list management for all Mute events
• Digital marketing assistance as required (uploading to YouTube, creation of smartURLs and other short links, uploading and management of assets to various social media platforms)
• Assisting on the label NovaMute – release co-ordination and organising of demo submissions
• Providing administrative support to the Mute team as required e.g. organising meetings, travel arrangements, expenses
• Basic office management duties inc ordering of couriers and bikes and management of incoming/outgoing post and general office upkeep
• Any other duties as and when they arise, including across other teams within the office
Posted on: 26/09/2019Categories: Music Industry Jobs