Since 2007, the unique hands-on collaboration between O2 and AEG has seen The O2 become the multi-award winning home of world-class entertainment. Our 20,000 capacity arena has hosted Prince, Monty Python, the BRITs, ATP tennis, Led Zeppelin and more.
Now it’s your turn to host a world-class event.
Why The O2?
A footfall of over 9 million a year, plus strong relationships with our global sponsors and ticketing agent sets us apart from other venues. In addition to The O2 arena, our famous roof also hosts three more intimate venues: indigo at The O2, Brooklyn Bowl and Building Six.
The O2 arena
From the BRITs to business meetings. There’s nothing we can’t handle. We’ve hosted the world’s biggest live events. And hundreds of small ones too.
• Top tier draping.
• Arenamation for digital messaging.
• 650-capacity VIP Lounge.
• 90-capacity Credit Suisse Chairman’s Lounge.
• 120-capacity Green Room.
• Box office facility.
• 14 en-suite dressing rooms.
• Four sports-style locker rooms, two with shower areas.
• Standard front of house stewarding and front of house security included.
• Venue team including: events manager, technical manager, electrician, ticketing manager and first aid team.
• Normal levels of power, gas and water.
indigo at The O2
From The Who to La Roux. Blondie to the Black Eyed Peas. We can host up to 2,800 people for all kinds of live music events.
• Stage, screens and seats.
• Technical team.
• 24-hour licence.
• Backstage facilities.
• 10 car park spaces for event organisers.
New York. Las Vegas. London. Brooklyn Bowl has hosted Kanye West, Guns N’ Roses, Adele and more. Now you can get a piece of the action.
Design your own event for up to 1,000 guests. With twelve bowling lanes, three bars, eleven screens and room for a gig, you can mix and match your entertainment. However you like.
• 12 bowling lanes.
• Three VIP lanes with their own bar.
• Sound, lighting and screens.
• Three fully-stocked bars including craft beers.
• Plug and play or DJ set up.
• Stage area and GA spaces.
• Box office and ticketing software.
• Front of house stewarding and security.
• Green room.
We’ve hosted some of the biggest club nights in the UK. But we haven’t stopped there. You can transform the space for anything you like.
Host up to 3,000 over three huge floors. Product launches. Parties. Dinners. Host up to 300 for a sit-down meal and up to 3,000 for a club night or reception.
• Inbuilt stage (12m x 9m x 0.9m).
• Sound and lighting.
• Projectors and screens.
• 700-capacity outdoor terrace.
• Front of house security.
• Venue team including: venue manager, sound technician,
lighting technician and medic.